The quality of Informatika Fortuno doo was recognized by the institutions of the European Union, which support our project under the name:
Improvement of the operations of Informatika Fortuno by introducing ISO standards
The project is co-financed by the European Union from the European Structural and Investment Funds in the financial period 2014-2020, specifically, from the European Fund for Regional Development through the tender "Introduction of a business process and quality management system (ISO and similar standards)".
The project was approved in terms of business improvement and capacity building of Informatika Fortuno through the introduction of internationally recognized standards, all in order to achieve defined goals. Specifically, with the investment in question, the company invested in the introduction of the ISO 9001, ISO 20000-1 and ISO 27001 standards. The goal of this is to increase its own competitiveness, which will create prerequisites for the growth of the physical volume of work, which will generate the need to retain existing and create new jobs. with income growth. In particular, the successful implementation of the investment in question will lead to (among other things):
• Increase in sales revenue and export revenue.
• Preservation of existing and creation of new jobs.
• Optimization of 9 business processes.
• Reductions in labor costs and increases in productivity.
• The management and management of documentation will be transparent and of high quality, which will reduce operational costs, eliminate the possibility of human errors, and ensure a succession plan.
• Applying corrective actions and monitoring non-conformities will ensure the outsourcing of (only) top-quality services and prevent future non-conformities.
• By creating elaborate scenarios for all potential risks, they will be minimized and the company will be able to adapt a priori to all dangers and changes.
• Clear and systematic data care will be taken and the possibility of copying will be prevented.
The total value of the project is HRK 532,750.00, of which HRK 272,819.00 is non-refundable.
The project implementation period is from October 5, 2018 to October 5, 2019.
Informatika Fortuno LTD
Dragutina Žanića-Karle 27a
• Mario Levanić, director
• Telephone number of the contact person: +385 98 842 470
• Email address of the contact person: email@example.com
Contact of relevant institutions:
European Structural Investment Funds (www.strukturnifondovi.hr).
The content of this publication is the sole responsibility of Informatika Fortuno doo